Five boutique, luxury properties in Latin America are offering special “Bring Home the Gold” discounts for travelers booking their stays before August 31, 2012. Offering travelers the opportunity to capitalize on Olympic glory, guests who reserve their stays at any of the five hotels during the designated period will be entitled to 2% off their room rates per gold medal the USA has won at the time of booking. By the end of the games, the offer could amount to over a 60% discount.
Don’t miss the opportunity to reward yourself for the USA’s hard work with a relaxing and rejuvenating stay at one of Latin America’s finest boutique hotels, all managed by the premier Prohotel International.
The incentive is valid at all five properties below:
• Casa Bonita Tropical Lodge — Perched at the base of the Dominican Republic’s southwestern Sierra Barahuco Mountains, the 12-room lodge is an ideal retreat for fun, adventurous and eco-friendly travel in a breathtaking indigenous Caribbean setting.
• Esencia Estate – Once the private estate of an Italian Duchess, this 29-room property is a paradise of natural delights that provides an authentic Mayan immersion that is both intimate for couples and fun for families. The property is situated on the white sand beaches of Mexico’s Riviera Maya.
The promotion is only valid for Garden Rooms and Garden Suites.
• Hotel Guaycura – Located in the hip, emerging artist enclave of Todos Santos, Mexico, this 14-room hotel is just steps away from excellent beaches, over 40 acclaimed art galleries, shops, restaurants and bars. In 2012, Hotel Guaycura became the first property in Latin America to offer art courses with celebrated local artisans in its own on-site fully equipped art studio.
The promotion is only valid on Classic Rooms.
• The Lodge at Pico Bonito – Situated on the edge of Honduras’ second largest National Park, a short distance from La Ceiba, this boutique eco-lodge is a dream destination for birders and nature enthusiasts. Guests have access to 400 acres of pristine tropical wilderness featuring extensive hiking and bird watching trails.
• Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences — Caressing the crystal-clear waters of the Samana Peninsula, Sublime Samana Hotel & Residences is redefining the Dominican Republic getaway for the discerning traveler. The exquisitely designed property offers guests access to a collection of 20 private suites and casitas nestled on the Dominican Republic’s most dazzling and remote beaches.
The promotion is only valid on 1- and 2-bedroom suites.
The discount will be taken off of the normal rates and will not be combinable with any other offer, package or promotion. This special is valid for travel through October 31, 2012. The full amount must be paid at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The discount will be capped at 35 medals – a 70% discount.