Bear Grylls, one of the most recognized faces of survival and outdoor adventure, has confirmed dates for his 2012 live ‘Mud, Sweat And Tears’ UK Tour.
Live on stage for the very first time following a sell out tour of Australia, the star of ‘Man vs Wild, one of the most watched TV shows on the planet, shares his experiences of survival, his epic journey to the summit of Mount Everest, his life, behind the scenes of his hit show and stories from his best selling book ‘Mud, Sweat And Tears’.
Bear Grylls ‘Mud, Sweat And Tears’ UK Tour Dates are as follows:
- Mar 22nd – Bournemouth, International Centre
- Mar 23rd – Birmingham, National Indoor Arena
- Mar 24th – Brighton Centre
- Mar 25th – Manchester, MEN Arena
- Mar 26th – London, HMV Hammersmith Apollo