Having enjoyed a rollercoaster year since the release of his highly acclaimed debut album in February, James Blake has been ceaselessly touring the globe picking up waves of new fans as he goes.
This Friday he’s bringing the show back to the UK with a short burst of dates to close 2011 culminating in a gig at London’s Forum next Wednesday.
- Friday 25 November – University, Leeds
- Saturday 26 November – Warehouse Project, Manchester
- Tuesday 29 November – Anson Rooms, Bristol
- Wednesday 30 November – The Forum, London
– Support comes from Vondelpark