Nathaniel Rateliff returns to the UK for 6 shows this June, including four dates supporting Mumford & Sons.
Nathaniel Rateliff plays:
- Sat 2nd Gentleman of the Road Festival, Greenhead Park. HUDDERSFIELD
- Mon 4th LONDON, Brixton, The Windmill
- Tue 5th LOWESTOFT, Marina Theatre (supporting Mumford & Sons)
- Wed 6th GATESHEAD, The Sage (supporting Mumford & Sons)
- Sat 9th – Gentleman of the Road Festival, Galway, IRELAND
The Denver-by-way-of-Missouri folk balladeer released his debut UK album ‘In Memory of Loss’ last March.
Produced by Brian Deck (Iron & Wine, Modest Mouse), it’s a timeless, whiskey-soaked litany of love, loss and longing, propelled by Nathaniel’s superb timeworn voice.
Nathaniel is currently working on a new album.