In order to ensure and deliver the best possible SpellForce gaming experience, we here at Nordic Games decided to recruit an experienced development team, which would comprehensively revamp several segments of the game a couple of months ago. Now, we are proud of the result and hope you will enjoy the game as much as we do. We will upload a proper gameplay video of the new multiplayer domination mode in the next days!
SpellForce 2: Faith in Destiny will hit the streets on June 19, 2012.
- Click’n’Fight and Quick-Action-Buttons: perfected control system for Instant-Actions, best overview, and strategic sophistication
- Domination: all new multiplayer mode; you have to keep control of strategic nodes, which are spread over the map, in order to obtain resources to further strengthen your armies
- Singleplayer campaign ensuring a maximum of fun, riveting story progression and countless quests – all refined by the authentic and consistent world of Eo
- Choose your individual path among a plethora of different skills and magic abilites, offering numerous combinations of character development
- For the first time in the history of SpellForce, you can even ride on a dragon
- Completely new race with buildings, also playable in multiplayer