Vegan Torontonians rejoice! Longstanding Toronto institution Sneaky Dee’s Restaurant and Concert Venue has announced the addition of Daiya cheese to their kitchen, which means more vegan-friendly options on the already beloved Tex-Mex menu.
Simply swap out traditional cheese from Sneaky Dee’s favourites such as the King’s Crown or Quesidillas with this new dairy and soy-free alternative. Located at the corner of College St. and Bathurst St.
Sneaky Dee’s has been a cultural staple of downtown Toronto for more than 20 years. Shrouded in music history, the likes of Broken Social Scene and The Arcade Fire have graced the stage with their presence upstairs while fans, locals, and not-so-locals have packed graffiti-splattered booths below. Hot off the tails of the announcement of their signature hot sauce line now available for purchase, (your choice of Cayenne, Jalapeno, Habanero or Chipotle for only $5 a bottle), Sneaky Dee’s is pleased to be offering Daiya cheese as vegan-friendly option to their devoted clientele. With more options and diversity than ever before Sneaky Dee’s menu has a little something for everyone.
Vegan items are highlighted below but remember any item on the menu can be altered to include Daiya cheese for no additional cost.
VEGAN MENU ITEMS
- Guacamole Con Fritas – homemade guacamole served with a large basket of chips
- Avocado Spring Rolls – pico de gallo, jalapenos & avocado
- Vegan Nachos – salsa, onion, mixed peppers, black beans, guacamole, tomatoes, lettuce & jalapenos
- Vegan Tofu Scramble (Saturday & Sunday Brunch – served to 4pm)
- Vegetable Fajitas Veggie Burger – served with fries or salad
- Veggie Tofu Wrap – guacamole, onions, tofu, cucumber, tomato, lettuce & roja salsa
- Black Bean, Guacamole & Tofu Wrap